Claridge House Division
THE CLARIDGE HOUSES---- Not just a home it's a LIFESTYLE
Gracious and Luxurious. Serene and Secure. All terms descriptive of the LIFESTYLE that prevails at Claridge House I and Claridge House II.
Perched atop the summit of First Mountain in Verona, one of the highest elevations in the State of New Jersey, these two luxury high-rise condominium residences present commanding views of the Manhattan Skyline, the majestic landscape of Second Mountain, and the entire vibrant and picturesque bi-state region.
Picture this oasis of beauty and privacy, surrounded by 13 wooded acres and only one-half hour from the bustling core of New York City and a short distance from an array of upscale restaurants, boutique shopping, Verona Park, the Montclair Museum, all major highways and less than fifteen miles from Newark Liberty Airport.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE A ZIP CODE MAKES
Why is it that certain cities, towns and neighborhoods retain value better than others particularly in a weak or down housing market?
It's LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
It's VERONA, VERONA, VERONA - RANKED THIRD BEST PLACE TO LIVE IN NEW JERSEY (New Jersey Monthly Magazine - March 7, 2008)*
* In compiling New Jersey Monthly 2007 Top Town List, researchers at Monmouth University Polling Institute considered eight categories, best representing the quality of life in New Jersey's 566 municipalities; property taxes, home values, population growth, land development, employment, crime rate, school performance and proximity to services.
- 24 hour doormen
- 24 hour on site valet parking
- Full service fitness center (Claridge House II)
- Olympic sized, heated, outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
Studios- to three-bedroom penthouse residences for sale or lease.
- Convenient to rail and bus into Manhattan
- Near major North Jersey Highways
(Route 23, 46, 80, NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway)
- Less than 15 miles to Newark Airport
- Walking distance to Shopping Center
For more information about the Claridge Houses please call 973-571-1234 or Email Us.